- Links use of a USB keyboard and mouse* between a PC and 2 Bluetooth devices
- Quick switch access to the computer and Bluetooth devices via hotkey
- Supports PC and Mac iOS Bluetooth media key mapping
- Supports wireless and multifunction keyboards
- Mac keyboard support and emulation**
- Supports USB hot-plugging
- Supports: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, Mac and Linux
- USB powered
- Firmware upgradable
- No software required
*Mouse will not function with iOS and some Bluetooth devices.
**PC keyboard combinations emulate Mac keyboards.
**Mac keyboards only work with their own computers.
CS533Tap (USB to Bluetooth KM Switch)
Tap your desktop keyboard into an iPhone® or iPad®!
The CS533 Tap is a control unit that allows access to one computer and two Bluetooth devices from a USB keyboard and mouse. The CS533 Tap converts normal USB keyboard and mouse signals into Bluetooth connections to allow for easy sharing between your computer and bluetooth devices.