- One USB console controls up to eight HDMI interface computers and two additional USB 2.0 devices
- HDMI compatible
- Cascadable to three levels–control up to 512 computers*1
- Multi-Display feature – stack up to eight CS1798 units and display video from up to eight monitors(dual display/triple display/quad display/multi-display)
- 2-port USB 2.0 hub built in
- Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys, and multilingual on-screen display (OSD)
- Independent switching of KVM and USB focus
- OSD Backup/Restore feature–enables the administrator to back up the switch’s configuration and user profile information
- Firmware upgradable
- Video DynaSync™ – exclusive ATEN technology eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution when switching between ports
- Superior video quality–supports up to 1080p / 1920 x 1200@60Hz
- Supports widescreen resolutions
- Audio enabled–full bass response provides a rich experience for 2.1 channel surround sound systems
- Console audio ports on front panel for easy access
- Auto Scan Mode for monitoring all computers
- HDCP compatible
- Multiplatform support–Windows, Linux, Mac, Sun
- Console mouse port emulation/bypass feature supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice
- Complete keyboard emulation for error-free booting
- Mac/Sun keyboard support and emulation*2.3.
- Multilingual OSD supports English, German, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Russian, and French
- Multilingual keyboard mapping – supports English (US), English (UK), German (GER.), German (SWISS), French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese.
CS1798 8-Port USB HDMI KVM Switch
The CS1798 8-port USB HDMI KVM Switch is a multi-purpose appliance that consolidates access and control of up to 8 HDMI computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse, and monitor console.